2022 FGS Annual Seminar
Featuring Lisa Louise Cooke
8 October 2022
0830am – 4:00pm
From the FGS Tampa Board …
Welcome to the 2022 Florida Genealogical Society – Tampa Annual Seminar! This year we remain a virtual conference. We look forward to reacquainting with old friends, meeting new ones, and learning from yet another nationally recognized speaker – Lisa Louise Cooke.
Hurricane Ian Notice
The seminar is rescheduled to 8 Oct 2022 — same times.
The FGS Board, in consultation with Lisa Louise Cooke, we are delaying the seminar 1 week until Saturday, 8 October 2022.
All current tickets are still valid. If you are unable to attend on 8 October, please email us at email@example.com.
Please be prepared and take all necessary precautions to ensure you and your family are safe.
Reduced Ticket Prices
FGS Members are FREE. Non-members are just $10
- Reconstruct Your Ancestor’s World with Google
- Three Cold Cases Solved: Photo Techniques
- Save Your Research from Destruction
- Get the Scoop on Your Ancestors with Newspapers
During the breaks we will host 20-minute programs as follows:
- Morning Break
- First Things First with DNA (Jean Sanner)
- Florida History & Genealogy Library Collection (Carmen Negron)
- Florida Sentinel Bulletin Collection (Glynnis Gilbert)
- Brickwall Breakdown (FGS Board)
- Afternoon Break
- Tell Us What You Think: Future of FGS Roundtable
Use the +/- to select a quantity.
Active FGS Tampa members are FREE. The $10 discount is applied at checkout. Members must log in to get discount.
Virtual tickets sales ends at 12:00am on 6 Oct 22.
Seminar books (PDF format) will be emailed NLT 7 Oct 2022.
Seminar will not be recorded. Zoom webinar links will be sent to your registration email. Webinar links will be emailed on 24 Sep 22 and nightly thereafter.